Friday, July 25, 2008

You have to check out the link

After taking time to actually link to the peak at Debbie Miller's new book, Teaching with Intention, I felt I had to quick post about how I was engrossed in her first chapter. WOW, WOW and more WOW! If you haven't gone to the Stenhouse link at Year of Reading that Franki provided, just do it!!! I wish I had this book before school started. You'll find yourself envisioning as Debbie describes a third grade classroom she visited in Cincinnati,Ohio. Go now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie, you motivated me to read the first chapter. Oh, my. I cannot wait for this book. Reading that makes me want to be in a classroom right this second! How inspiring. You can just feel the classroom and their spirit.

josie

Katie Dicesare said...

Josie-
I am with you...wish we had it NOW!