Saturday, November 20, 2010

Picture Book Possibilities: NCTE 2010


Collaborating with Learners Using Picture Books




Yesterday was an exciting day collaborating and presenting with Cathy Mere, Ann Marie Corgill and Kathy Collins. I have been energized by the conversation, preparation and time with these amazing women. I feel like the learning I am taking away this year has been embedded in many of the conversations I have had with educators over the past two days. My mind is racing with new ideas just by listening to many wise words.


Cathy M and I worked through slide share together and it was yet another piece of new learning this weekend. You can see our presentation here and at Cathy's blog as well as Ann Marie's blog (soon).



1 comment:

Tara said...

Sounds like an amazing presentation, and I'm only seeing the slides! Wish I could have been there to soak up some of the literacy goodness.

Thanks for the Vocaroo site info. Love it!